What can my son do after being charged? Posted on April 10, 2011

My son was charges with underage possession of alcohol 2c 33 15. We live in NJ my son has not been in trouble be for and is 18. Do you think they would drop the charge to a lesser charge?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: