What can my sister do if she is being overcharged by her attorney? Posted on February 05, 2011

My sister filed for divorce and they told her it would be $599 unless it went to court she paid. That was 7 months ago. Now they are charging $2,000. What can she do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: