What can my husband do if he is unable to pay for custody? Posted on April 07, 2011

My husband really got screwed in his divorce. She got to leave the state with the kids, she gets more child support and alimony. He got stuck with all the bills for everything. He can't pay anything in our household and hes being sued by every creditor and he never sees his kids

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: