What can my fiance do after discovering he had been told the wrong diagnosis? Posted on June 30, 2011

My fiance has recently found out by medical records that his mother (while he was well under 15 and is currently 23) received diagnoses of Autism spectrum. Till this day she denies he is autistic and never told him he got this diagnosis nor did she either get him private medical care or allow the school to know so that they may give him proper care. If this would have happened he would have received a more beneficial education and at the minimum been allowed to go on disability if necessary. If he chooses to would he have a case against his mother because she refused to allow him medical care? In fact she decided he was ADHD and Dyslexic and hip hopped doctors until someone agreed. Turns out he was Autistic and need glasses.