What can my boyfriend do in Hawaii after getting arrested for his first OUI? 1 Answers as of April 05, 2011

My boyfriend cooperated with the police when he got pulled over for his OUI, and there was no damage to property. He might not be able to afford an attorney. What will the trial be like if he blew a .08?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Office of Kevin O'Grady
The Law Office of Kevin O'Grady | Kevin O'Grady
Your name is priceless and having a conviction can have severe consequences. Hiring an experienced attorney, who may also be able to work out a payment plan, will be your best defense to any allegations of a crime. Consider hiring a private attorney as soon as possible.
Answer Applies to: Hawaii
Replied: 4/5/2011
Click to View More Answers: