What can my boyfriend do if raising a non biological child? Posted on June 11, 2011

My boyfriend was married. His wife cheated and she didnt see him as her husband so she divorced him. She then got married to guy she cheated with went to my man pregnant and abused him. He then got attached to child while she was pregnant ended up moving in with him. She refuses to tell current husband that my man has chosen to raise her child. I just feel like she is mentally abusing her child by confusing her and financially using my man. I just want to know what I can do to help him see what she is doing. Can she legally come after him for anything such as financially or visitation wise?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: