What can I present as evidence of legal entry to the US? 1 Answers as of September 13, 2017

My granddaughter is scheduled for an interview at USCIS for naturalization with form N600-K. They ask for evidence of child's lawful entry into the USA. What is this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC
Lana Kurilova Rich PLLC | Lana Kurilova Rich
Generally, it is form I-94 (which used to be a white paper stapled into the passport and later became an online document), or some stamp in her passport. If she was driven across the border from Canada, things can get more complicated, since there may have been no such document issued to a Canadian citizen. Generally, anyone coming to the U.S. by air will have evidence of lawful inspection and admission into the U.S.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 9/13/2017
Click to View More Answers: