What can I legally do to remove her things from my home? 4 Answers as of July 29, 2016

My wife left May 2015 wanting a divorce. I have a prenuptial which states she must remove everything of hers within 72 hours if she decides to leave. The house, deed, property is all in my name. In February 2016, she got into a bind and needed a place to stay for a night or two. I let her stay in the spare bedroom. However, she then refused to leave until about mid-March then she just disappeared but left her things at my house. She has not been back to get her things even after being asked numerous times. It is now almost July 2016.

Law Office of Robert E McCall | Robert McCall
Either file for divorce or place items in storage locker, pay one months rent, and notify her where they are.
Carey and Leisure | John Smitten
Put her stuff in storage for now, give her a 30 day deadline to pick it up. Put all this in writing. Use of a lawyer is recommended.
R. Jason de Groot, P.A
R. Jason de Groot, P.A | R. Jason de Groot
Well, it is a standard type of order in a divorce case that you cannot dispose of her belongings.
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida
Mediation Services of Southwest Florida | Dennis J. Leffert, J.D.
I suggest you send her a written Notice to Remove Your Items and give her 30 days. After 30 days, I believe you are free to throw them away.