What can I legally do if the district attorney refused to look into crimes I’m reporting in my public housing community? 1 Answers as of May 22, 2014

What kind of lawyer am I supposed to look for? The police, FBI, sheriff, Human Rights Commission, HUD and many more refused to help me file a complaint or report. I sent and made many calls to District Attorney’s Office and told them how I live in fear. My landlord and the mayor’s office of Housing allow and encourage criminal/troubled youth in my community using my benefits/jobs that is for me during my relocation move. They attend our meetings taking resident paid position to pick an architect and engineer and that is a million dollar deal. I used to be active in my residence and relocation meetings but now I am scared to death to leave my home. These non-residents is not supposed to be here in my home community. In the police newsletters, there are many reports of crime shooting, theft, etc. in my community.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
James M. Chandler | James M. Chandler
Check with the police, sheriff or attorney general.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/22/2014
Click to View More Answers: