What can I legally do against a drug company that knowingly caused drug dependency to its users? 1 Answers as of May 21, 2015

I first started taking Paxil in 1995, before the withdrawal warnings were posted even though the "Big" drug company knew they existed and did nothing. Many adults like myself are unable to stop taking this drug because the withdrawal symptoms last weeks to months after the last pill and are unbearable to live with. You are then advised by your doctor to restart the Paxil and as soon as you take a pill, the withdrawal symptoms cease within a few hours. Because of this problem, some people may have to take Paxil for the rest of their lives and the side effects that go along with it. What they did to the public knowingly as to the severe withdrawal is something they should have to pay for and acknowledge. Thank you!

I would google "Paxil" and see if there are any firms handling class action lawsuits against the drug....I'm not sure that you'll be able to find a lawyer to prosecute the doctor who prescribed the drug for you for medical malpractice...