What can I expect regarding statements for naturalization interview? 2 Answers as of April 01, 2011

Me and my husband are going through immigration natural process. It’s been 6 month since we applied. Everything going good I got my finger prints done and got my work permit. So I feel like interview will be soon. We live together and put out utility bills on both names as well as bank acc. But we were unable to put my name on the lease. So I was wondering the bills and the bank statements will be enough to prove that we are living together? Somebody suggested to take statements from my neighbors and supervisor of the building that they've seen me there and I live there. Can you please give me an example of neighbor and supervisor statements for them to sign it/how it supposed to look? Thank you very much.

Naturalization does not check your underlined married relationship. Criminal Record is something one should worry about. If you don't have any, you have nothing to worry!
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law
Theresa E. Tilton, Attorney at Law | Theresa E. Tilton
Questions about good-faith marriage are posed in the interview for residency status, not in the interview for naturalization. You may be asked about absences from the United States (to fill the length of residence requirement) and about criminal problems since your application. Most of the interview is the oral exam on US history and US government. Sample questions appear on the USCIS web page.