What can I expect on the day of court for distribution cds1? 1 Answers as of March 11, 2011

I was charged with distribution cds1. This was my first time, and my last time to do something stupid like that. I don’t normally do this kind of thing. But I was trying to come up with some money to fix my truck. Now I’m scared of what kind of time I might get.

Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
This depends largely on the type of drug and the amount in your possession in addition to various other factors. For general penalty rules you may refer to RS 40:966 of the Louisiana Code which is well archived on the internet. Many of these convictions carry minimum sentences of at least 5 years however, and such charges can be extremely serious. If you are seeking legal representation in this matter in Louisiana, we invite you to contact our firm at the information provided on this page for a free case evaluation to determine if we would be able to assist you.