What can I expect if I am going to court driving without a license what will happen in court if I am on probation for a DWI? 1 Answers as of April 05, 2011

An officer pulled me over because he said he saw me make an illegal turn. I have unpaid tickets and am on DWI probation, so I am concerned this is going to be a second charge on my record. I have to go to court now for driving without a license.

Bloom Legal, LLC
Bloom Legal, LLC | Seth J. Bloom
If the court decides to pull your record then it is likely that you may face further charges, penalties, and potential probation violation. It is advisable that you hire a criminal defense attorney to assist you with regard to your upcoming court visit to attempt to avoid having your probation violated. If you are seeking legal representation in this matter in Louisiana, we invite you to contact our firm at the information on this page for a free case evaluation.