What can I expect after getting a marijuana citation if I am already on probation? 4 Answers as of July 11, 2013

I was given a citation for possession of marijuana (less than a gram). I wasn't arrested or handcuffed. I am already on probation for another offense that happened in January. Will this affect me greatly, do I need to be worried about getting a lawyer to fight this (because I will plead not guilty), and how much will the fine be if? Please help.

I would definitely recommend you retain a criminal lawyer in your area. You face potential revocation of probation, among other things.
Healan Law Offices
Healan Law Offices | William D. Healan, III
If you were on probation and got a new marijuana charge, you need a lawyer.
Harrison & Harrison
Harrison & Harrison | Samuel Harrison
The possession charge can result in revocation of all or part of your remaining probation.
Giannini Law Office, PC
Giannini Law Office, PC | Robert Giannini
Yes, I absolutely believe you need a lawyer. And you need to consult with one before you go back to probation. Remember this: you may choose not to be represented by a lawyer, but the other side WILL be represented by a lawyer. There are few things that prosecuting attorneys enjoy more than trying a case against a non-lawyer.aw.