What can I do with my immigration case? Posted on April 08, 2011

ok im a usa citizen i applied for my man to come 2 usa when i was 17 now im 18 and 3 months they stilll have no answeded me and i paid 4 visa and everythin i dont no wat eles they want i even did my co-singing thing and everything i just wonder how much more longer do i gotta wait and im a usa citizen can someone help me and hes in iraq really i paid my lawyer $5,000 and hes not doing anything for me some one help me plz

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: