What can I do when someone have forged papers to take my home? Posted on February 10, 2011

I am dealing with I.D. theft and with no detective or attorney to help my family. My 86 year old husband and I are terrified.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: