What can I do when the police are harrasing you? 2 Answers as of April 12, 2011

The police took my fiancee to jail after they said that he sold drugs to an undercover cop two weeks ago, but they just came and picked him up when he was at a barbecue. They never got nothing no drugs no money. Every time they see him they keep harrasing him just because they can. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Anabelle Dias, P.A.
Anabelle Dias, P.A. | Anabelle Dias
File an internal affair complaint against the officers you believe are harassing you or your fiance.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 4/12/2011
Click to View More Answers: