What can I do to retract inter-spouse transfer grant deed? 2 Answers as of September 25, 2017

I sign this document under pressure from my husband who had an affair last October. I know nothing about law in America. He told me that I had to sign this in order for him to buy a house for our retirement if we decided to save our marriage. He said that it was the same paper I sign before for our current house that I had to trust him. I am so lost and so scared because I still hope our marriage will be saved.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law
Edwin Fahlen Attorney at Law | Edwin Fahlen
If you were tricked into signing a property deed, we can help you reverse that procedure. It is extremely important to fix the problem now. The longer you wait the harder it will be to fix. Also, the property could be sold without your knowledge, then the money hidden and you will lose your ability to be paid. When you are dealing with fragile economic issues in court, competent legal representation should always be sought, as the subject matter of the litigation is so very important. One mistake here could cause the biggest adverse consequence of your life!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/25/2017
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Spouses owe a legal fiduciary responsibility of trust to one another. What you've just described is a breach of that fiduciary duty by husband . Please meet with an experienced family law attorney as soon as possible to protect your legal rights.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/24/2017
Click to View More Answers: