What can I do to retain custody of my child in Oklahoma? Posted on January 25, 2011

I'm 20 yrs old I stay home w/ my 9 month old baby. His father who is 30 years old is suing me for full custody an child support I haven't done anything wrong I take care of my baby he's happy and healthy I believe his father is doing this to just upset me he works and has a crazy not good for baby schedule and from the beginning he wanted me to get an abortion he had nothing to do w/ me my entire pregnancy. Then he decided to take care of me an baby well that didn't happen because my mom had to constantly give me money for baby an myself because he claimed to have been broke well he had the money to buy a 3,000 dollar boat an 2,000 on car parts for a vehicle that does not run that's his dream car so I ended up not living w him just staying with him occasionally. He told his attorney we lived w him since baby was born and we been under his care which is not true. I want to counter sue for full custody child support and back child support and for attorney fees. Is there anything else I can do an should I worry about him getting my baby?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: