What can I do to resolve my suspended license and failure to appear? Posted on April 14, 2011

I have a suspended license in CA with a court ordered appearance. I have IRS/student loans garnishing my wages. I have around 14k in IRS and 20K with student loans and another 15K with credit cards. My first issue is my license. I now live in CT so going to court in CA is not really an option. Can I just pay the fine? Also I have a steady job which I make 85k a year. Although it seems like a lot, I am just scrapping by and cant seem to get any head way with my situation. Any advice is much appreciated.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: