What can I do to rescind charges if he is now been falsely accused of something he did not do? 1 Answers as of July 14, 2016

I am in need of some advice about a situation that had occur months ago regarding my boyfriend. I called and harassed him one night telling him how I didn't trust him and his whereabouts because he was in a club playing pool near me. He did inform me that he was out. I was asleep when I received his messages but still upset because he did stop by to see me. Doing so, this led to him saying he was on the way to retrieve a car he had loaned me and to be outside when he pulled up. I agreed and knowing this, I refused to answer the phone and when I did, I would hang it right back up in his face. All he wanted was the keys to his car. On his way, I informed someone (who never had any fells towards him and my relationship) that he was on the way. Upon his arrival, I was not outside with his keys. He then started to call and knock on the door. I refused to answer. My mother then came out the room not knowing too much of anything going on and then called the police lying saying it was a man outside her door with a gun. I never opened the door for her to say this. Unaware, the police then came around the corner with guns drown. He was caught off guard and knocked the gun out the police hand. He was arrested, beaten and pepper sprayed.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
You are playing games. "I refused to answer the phone, or tell my mother anything, when my BF was banging on the door." You stir shit and then sit back with your mouth shut and see what happens. So, now you can retain an attorney to fix the mess that you started.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/14/2016
Click to View More Answers: