What can I do to renew my green card? 4 Answers as of May 31, 2011

I need to renew my Green card. But I have a great job pending. What can I do. I dont want to lose this job.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
World Esquire Law Firm
World Esquire Law Firm | Aime Katambwe
You want to go to www.uscis.gov and download form I-90 and the instructions to it. Just put in your information and follow the instructions as to what document you need to attach to your application. It is pretty self-explanatory. It will cost you a total of $450. I assume there is no reason why you would not want to renew it at this time. I also assume that you do not want to get US citizenship right now either. Good luck!
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 5/31/2011
Verdin Law Firm, LLC
Verdin Law Firm, LLC | Isaul Verdin
File the I-90 online at the www.uscis.gov. This is the fastest way for renewal.
Answer Applies to: Texas
Replied: 5/27/2011
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella
Law Offices of Caro Kinsella | Caro Kinsella, Esq.
File an I-90 to renew your green card.
Answer Applies to: Florida
Replied: 5/27/2011
The Jarrett Firm, LLC
The Jarrett Firm, LLC | Patrick Jarrett
You can file an I-90 to replace your green card. You can go to the USCIS website and download the form. It will give you the directions to complete the form. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me by visiting my website.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 5/27/2011
Click to View More Answers: