What can I do to remove someone from my home and return my property? Posted on June 27, 2011

I have a boyfriend who I want out of my housewe live together. He also drives my second vehicle that I hold the title to. What can I do legally to get this taken care of?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: