What can I do to remove the petty larceny from my record? 2 Answers as of July 03, 2015

I was caught shoplifting. It was two items that was a total of $60 worth of clothing. I was arrested and brought into the precinct. I was never arrested before and it was my first offense. I am to appear in court on July 21st. I am willing to accept the consequences of my actions.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Hein, Waters & Klein
Hein, Waters & Klein | Irwin G. Klein
Have a criminal lawyer represent you. You will be able to have the record sealed if the case is disposed of a certain way.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 7/3/2015
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
There are ways to get the case dismissed.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 7/3/2015
Click to View More Answers: