What can I do to remove a misdemeanor for half a gram of marijuana from my record? 4 Answers as of August 03, 2016

I got pulled over for having dark tinted windows. I got a misdemeanor weed charge for having half a gram of weed in my grinder. I was just leaving work. Now I cannot attend college for my degree in physics and engineering because I have a drug charge. Also, they want information on who I get my weed from or they want information about something drug related and they said they would withdraw the charge! So I either rat on somebody else, or I can’t go to college because I no longer can get financial aid. The officer didn't even take my bowl, or even ticket me for my windows.

It sounds like you are actively facing this case, not that you're already convicted.
Law Office of Darin Kanfer | Darin J. Kanfer
If this is your first charge, they should offer you the opportunity to have it removed after a term of probation.
Dungan, Lady, Kirkpatrick & Dungan PLLC | Michael Dungan
You can probably get sentenced under MCL 333.7411 if you have no prior drug related convictions, no conviction enters, you remain eligible for financial aid, you may have other defenses or disposition available to you as well that do not result in a conviction, and not involve working with the police, with what is at stake for you, get yourself a decent lawyer.
VALENTE SCHARG & ASSOCIATES | DEAN VALENTE
Way too much to discuss in this format. You need to hire yourself a good local criminal attorney & stop talking to the police. Email me back if you need help. Best advice...don't try to do this without attorney.