What can I do to own a firearm now if I had a domestic violence charge against me in 1996? 1 Answers as of November 18, 2016

I have no other criminal history.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Gates' Law, PLLC | Thomas E. Gates
You need to expunge your record. Talk to the court clerk for the form. If it was a felony, much more complicated.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 11/18/2016
Click to View More Answers: