What can I do to move my personal injury case along in Washington? 1 Answers as of February 17, 2011

I put in a claim because I had an accident on October 17th of 2008. The accident involved a street were a cobble was missing. I was going through and council took liability and they were apparently waiting for photos. I emailed trying to get into contact with them without a reply. I have tried writing and emailing and I do not know what to do next. I have a file full of paperwork but need advice as to what to do next. Thanks!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Pivotal Law Group, PLLC
Pivotal Law Group, PLLC | Christopher L. Thayer
This person will need to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney. It is likely that getting counsel involved will help move along the process. More information is required in order to assess liability and damages.
Answer Applies to: Washington
Replied: 2/17/2011
Click to View More Answers: