What can I do to move along a divorce that has not been finished in Louisiana? Posted on January 24, 2011

My ex wife filed this in 14th Judicial Court State of Louisiana Parish of Calcasieu on May 1, 2009 by her Attorney with the Divorce Clinic and she never finished paying the attorney to finish the process. I never had the money to file one myself. Do I have any rights since it was started in 2009. I am just ready for it to be over.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: