What can I do to make the insurance pay a claim? 1 Answers as of September 06, 2016

They are refusing to pay it.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C.
Michael Anthony Wing, P.C. | Michael Anthony Wing
If it is a small claims amount with little or no personal injury, file suit against the at fault driver in Small Claims Court, otherwise, hire a lawyer to file suit.
Answer Applies to: Alabama
Replied: 9/6/2016
Click to View More Answers: