What can I do to make battery charges go away? 1 Answers as of September 24, 2014

Me and my boyfriend got into an argument and he got physical. Left me with a concussion. But I do not wish to press charges. The way the police got involved was because she posted on Facebook about the event and someone reported it. My boyfriend lied in his police report and is willing to come forward and tell the truth. We just want this to go away. And deal with this privately. We are 18. What can we do? Do I have to testify against him if I marry him? What are our options?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of James E. Smith
Law Office of James E. Smith | James Smith
You can't drop the charge and marrying won't help
Answer Applies to: Nevada
Replied: 9/24/2014
Click to View More Answers: