What can I do to lesser the criminal charges against me? Posted on April 15, 2011

I have been accused and arrested on ethnic discrimination charges etc. All the allegations are hear say. The only witnesses are the 2 victims who are a mother and son. Three or so complaints were filed over a period of time and the judge at prelim found it enough to put me on house arrest. I feel like I am the victim here and I am not getting any justice. It is all about the victims? What about the accused? Is this how the justice system works?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: