What can I do to help my wife who left on voluntary departure? Posted on May 17, 2011

My wife got deported in a voluntary departure. We were not married at the time. She had overstayed her 6-mo permit by 3 years. After she was deported we got married at a point of entry by a U.S. justice of the peace. What can I do to get her back home? P.S. I have her son my stepson still living with me he is also illegal!

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: