What can I do to help my husband if he was arrested after wrecking his vehicle? 2 Answers as of January 17, 2011

My husband was on his way home when the passengers side tire caught a ice spot on side of road and he wrecked and ended up on opposite side of road. I was on my way to pick him up and call the tow company, but police were there arresting him when I showed up. is there anything we can do? This happened in North Carolina.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP
Clifford Clendenin & O'Hale, LLP | Locke T. Clifford
Yu can talk to an attorney in the county or court district where the charge occurred. He/she will be able to tell you what options are available in that court district and what your husband can expect.
Answer Applies to: North Carolina
Replied: 1/17/2011
Click to View More Answers: