What can I do to have my fiance adopt my baby if the biological father is unknown? Posted on January 12, 2011

My fiance wants to adopt my baby. The biological father is unknown. What do I have to do? We live in Ohio.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: