What can I do to get my money back? Posted on January 06, 2011

3 years ago I sold my pickup truck to my brother in law in Arkansas for $6000, I had him sign a contract saying he would pay me $200 a month for 30 months. He has made a total of 5 payments, now him and his wife are going through a divorce and he says he does not have to pay me the full amount that his soon to be ex wife has to pay half. I am the lien holder on the title, but I do not have the money to drive down to Arkansas to repo it. How can I make him pay me?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: