What can I do to get my license back after a DUI? Posted on May 28, 2011

I live in NJ. I used to live in FL, I got a DUI on a FL license in NJ. License was suspended for 7 months, its been 2 years since. I go to the DMV and they tell me every time that the state of FL put a hold on my license. The state of FL wants me to get a hardship license, because they labeled me as a habitual traffic offender. I cannot claim residents in FL, I live in NJ. What can I do to get my license back?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: