What can I do to get money refunded that has been debited from my account for two years after cancelling a travel service? Posted on August 03, 2011

Called them after noticing a strange charge from lkllc, which I previously thought was a auto pay to a credit card account. After I moved the payment to a different date discovered it was in fact Resort Reservation services taking money again after canceling the program in Sept. 09. Called them and they admitted to having the letter and said it must have been a mistake made when they acquired the company. They could not find me in active membership, but did find us in inactive files, and said they certainly did not want to be doing anything illegal and would refund my money 48 to 72 hours after the board approved. The check never came and now they will not accept my phone calls and are sending me email special offers again like I was a member again. I have filed complaints with the BBB in S. Carolina, of which they have several, and was told they did not respond to the complaint. Same for the other complaints on file with them. I cant believe they can operate like this in America, like pirates. They should revoke their tax i.d. and stop them from doing business until they address their fraudulent charges and phony offers. I warned them several times to stop debiting my account but they just changed the name and did it again and again. I put a stop payment on this now, but I am afraid they may try to attack my credit next. Total of about $2500.00 taken from me and I want it back. What do I do next?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: