What can I do to get the deposit from my landlord? 1 Answers as of May 18, 2011

I sent my ex landlord my forwarding address so I can get a itemized list of all the deductions from my deposit and anything that is remaining. He has not picked up the letter at the post office after several attempts to deliver it. What do I do now?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Palumbo and Kosofsky
Palumbo and Kosofsky | Michael Palumbo
Sue him in small claim's court.
Answer Applies to: New York
Replied: 5/18/2011
Click to View More Answers: