What can I do to get custody of my son if my ex left the state without telling me? 1 Answers as of July 11, 2013

My ex has lost son twice in last five years. Left state to another first time this time left to a new one I believe. I fear she will run again. She called me to tell me about it. The same as before I fear she called only to see if i was contacted by c.p.s. As of yet I have not been contacted. Can not get a hold of anyone in that state. I want to see and if possible assume custody of my son. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Ashman Law Office
Ashman Law Office | Glen Edward Ashman
You should start by not calling the state and by getting a lawyer.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 7/11/2013
Click to View More Answers: