What can I do to get custody of my children in Arkansas? Posted on February 11, 2011

Recently I had a custody hearing and one of my children was placed with his father due to me living with someone and not married. I want to know what I can do to gain custody back. My child doesn't want to live with him. The father wanted custody so he could avoid paying child support. I've recently married and wanted to know how to go about getting custody. I know the father has a drug and alcohol problem. He also has a criminal history that followed him from another state. How is it possible for someone to gain custody with a history? He also gave false information in court to make himself look like a good role model citizen. Please help.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: