What can I do to get child support without getting a divorce in New Hampshire? 1 Answers as of January 19, 2011

My children live solely with me, and have done so since my husband and I have separated 2 years ago. Can I get child support without filing for divorce in New Hampshire? We are not residing together and filing taxes separately.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
DiManna Law Office, LLC.
DiManna Law Office, LLC. | Dawn DiManna
There is nothing through the court that you can do with a divorce.
Answer Applies to: New Hampshire
Replied: 1/19/2011
Click to View More Answers: