What can I do to get back to work? 3 Answers as of December 29, 2014

I was arrested and received a desk appearance ticket to appear in court four months later. When I went to court, I was told by the DAT clerk office that the DA declined to prosecute. As a result of this, I was suspended from my job for being arrested with no pay and medical until resolution of the case. My job want a disposition certificate for the case which I can not receive because I never had a case. What can I do to get back to work and is my job liable for wrongful suspension?

Team Green Lawyers, PLLC
Team Green Lawyers, PLLC | Scott Brenneck
If you were issued a ticket there must be a record of how that ticket was disposed of. You should check with the clerk of the court or the District Attorney who declined to prosecute. Feel free to contact me at my office to discuss the particulars of your situation.
Barton Barton & Plotkin | Maurice Ross
You hire a lawyer to obtain the proper court record and then demand compensation for a wrongful suspension. You must retain a lawyer to help you.
Rothstein Law PLLC
Rothstein Law PLLC | Eric Rothstein
You should be able to get a declined prosecution letter from the DA.