What can I do to get back pay? Posted on July 06, 2011

I have been suspended from work with full pay pendant a police /DA investigation, I was cleared by the police and The DA, The DA Called my job and told them that I wasn't a person of interest, but now my job don't answer any of my calls. What can I do to get my back money?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: