What can I do to get back my son and have custody rights for him? 2 Answers as of March 14, 2011

What can I do to get back my son and have custody rights for him my ex filed a restraining order with false accusations against me and someone report him with child protective services I have always been a good mother as I can be for my son and I have a clean record except my sons dad have been arrested in the past with domestic violence and child enlargement and now due to that restraining order he got the court decided to leave it for five more years without giving me rights to see my son what can I do please help me ? Now I’m going through a custody battle with my ex and he has been charged with domestic violence and child endangerment in the past I have a clean record but do to him lying to the court granted him with full custody and a restraining order against me with multiple accusations its been more than 1 month I haven't seen my son and I wont be able to see him cause there is an child protective services investigation open and have to wait until then this matter is been an issue, what can I do I want to see my 4 year old son?

You need to hire a good family law attorney now before it is too late.
Pisarra and Grist
Pisarra and Grist | David T. Pisarra
These are heartbreaking cases no matter who gets denied their children. That's why I wrote my books, written for men, but good for women in your situation as well. The three books are, A MAN'S GUIDE TO CHILD CUSTODY and A MAN'S GUIDE TO DIVORCE STRATEGY and are available as an E-Book on my website.