What can I do to fix my tax situation? Posted on March 12, 2011

I had someone to assist me with electronically filing my taxes. Instead of putting my bank information in for direct deposit, they put their bank information without informing me why? I've ask for my money to no avail. They're holding it in their account.

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: