What can I do to fix my fiances immigration status? Posted on March 22, 2011

I’m a USA citizen living in Mexico. I am planning to move to USA and want to marry an illegal alien and fix his migration status so we can live together. What can I do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: