What can I do to enforce the Collaborative Participation Law Agreement of our divorce? 3 Answers as of August 03, 2010

I live in Massachusetts and in September 2009, my husband and I mutually agreed to go our separate ways under the Collaborative Participation Law Agreement. My husband agreed to pay me $650,000 under terms of the agreement so that I can settle down. To his credit, he has paid me $100,000, but there is still an outstanding balance of $550,000.

What can I do to enforce, and thereby have him honor, this agreement in its entirety?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Prometheus: A Social Justice Law Firm
Prometheus: A Social Justice Law Firm | Aly Ebrahimzadeh
Such agreements should be entered into the record by an attorney who opens a dissolution matter for you. Check with a local attorney about how to do this.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 8/2/2010
Hale Law Group
Hale Law Group | Joshua D. Hale
You can go back to court and request enforcement of judgment terms. It will be much easier with an attorney, since you are now out of the area.

Please give me a call at your earliest convenience and we can discuss resolving this issue.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 7/20/2010
Click to View More Answers: