What can I do to close my workers comp case? Posted on January 12, 2011

My lawyer prolonged my workmans comp case due to not paying for my medical records. Is there anything that I can do?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: