What can I do regarding trespassers on my property? Posted on May 16, 2011

My teenage (16 years) daughter had a house party in our home without my consent while I was away (she was supposed to be at a friend's). The individuals who were at the party were all adults and are people I have specifically told not to be on my property. Is this considered criminal trespassing?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: