What can I do regarding my quit claim attorney? Posted on June 08, 2011

On or about fall of 2001, I quick claimed a condo over to my sister in addition I granted her full power of attorney. At the time I was experiencing some legal matters and deemed this the most prudent course of action in regards to protection my financial assets. Unfortunately, I never rescinded the power of attorney nor did I get the condo quit claimed back, after all she is my sister. I never gave it a second thought. She now plans to sell the condo against my wishes. I live here. I make the mortgage payments. Is there anything I can do to stop the sell of my home?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: